Welcome to my events page where I feature articles, media and exclusive subscriber content that provide overviews and deep analysis into the event highlights, trends, and emerging vendors that may change and shape our increasingly digital world.
“The IoT Solutions World Congress is the leading international event that links the Internet of Things with industry. On its second edition, the event has doubled the figures registered on its inaugural one, with 172 exhibiting companies and over 8,000 attendees from 70 countries. The intense activity registered during the three-day conference positions the IOTSWC16 as one of the major international platforms promoting this new technology sector.”
I will be attending both the IOT and Blockchain conferences with the goal of identifying key trends and solutions that I believe have legs and will deliver practical IoT and Blockchain-enabled value to enterprises with a use case focus on healthcare, transportation (including connected/autonomous vehicles), smart cities, manufacturing (Industrie 4.0) and insurance/financial services industries.
- Smart Manufacturing & Industrie 4.0
- IoT for Transportation & Logistics
- IoT for Healthcare
- IoT Security & Platforms/Architecture
- Edge Computing & IoT Architecture
- Artificial Intelligence/IoT Convergence (Use Cases/Platforms)
- Blockchain for Supply Chain
- Blockchain for Logistics & Transportation
- Blockchain for Healthcare
Planned Insight Materials:
I am planning on producing the following insight content based on my key findings and interactions at the IoT and Block Chain World Congress:
- Event Summary Report – Outlines high-level trends and findings from the event on the agenda topics that I will investigate at the conference.
- Event Special Report – Provides a deep dive report of agenda topics that include trend analysis, solution reviews, vendor reviews and spotlights, and end user guidance and recommendations. This report will be made available as an ePub for sale on Apple eBooks and Amazon, as well as to Inflection Point subscribers.